The Waterbbq season has started again so lets fire up the BBQ!! 😁 ..... Or perhaps not? 🤨
The Coronavirus also affected Waterbbq and that has consequences.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to organize any sailing trips until 1 June and we are waiting for measures from the government and RIVM to come in late May.
If you want to make a reservation for after June 1, that is possible!
Suppose at the end of May it appears that your reservation is in violation of the then applicable corona measures, we can adjust or cancel it at any time free of charge🤜
The Waterbbq team hopes to have informed you sufficiently about the current situation. If you have any questions, you can always call, WhatsApp or email us
Stay healthy! 💪